Parents & Students
The Character Education Program promotes an opportunity to provide a climate for all students to experience the skills they need to become caring and responsible citizens of our community.
The objectives of this program are:
1. To provide a safe and orderly school environment that is conducive to teaching and learning.
2. To foster a learning environment that promotes positive actions/reactions/attitudes.
3. To support an atmosphere of high expectations that provides quality educational opportunities and successful experiences for all.
4. To help all employees demonstrate a commitment to model learning and fairness through their actions
5. To develop a partnership with the family/school/community to promote core ethical values.
Values the Character Education Program promotes:
3. Caring for others
4. Justice and Fairness
8. Integrity and Reliability
Parents & Students >